Revised: August 4th, 2020
Vocay.io (the website/site) is a website fully owned and operated by Tiger Digital Partners Ltd, Floor 20, Central Tower, 28 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. You may contact us for any reason via the ‘Contact’ command on the bottom menu of the website.
Please read carefully these Terms of Service that govern the access and use of our website, automated email communications and mobile phone applications for all users, registered and unregistered. By visiting our website or accessing any of our website services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Terms of Service are effective as of the date above.
- At the point of user registration as a client, employer or candidate you will be requested to provide an email address and a password.
- User names, email addresses and passwords will never be shared by Vocay.io with any third parties under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The email and password can be updated at any time by accessing your user profile that appears at the top right of the main home page once you are signed in as a user of any type.
- By registering an account on the site, you are confirming that the email address is valid and you have the legal right to use the email address provided.
- Users are encouraged to regularly check these Terms of Service to view any amendments.
- By accessing our website or via mobile phone applications you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Should you want to amend or delete your user account for any reason then please contact us via the ‘Contact’ command on the bottom menu of the website.
- These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR.
- The Employer Directory can be accessed from the main home page of Vocay.io by clicking ‘Companies’ from the options at the top menu of the website.
- Vocay.io has compiled a list of registered manpower, recruitment and executive search firms that operate within a similar geographical coverage as the website.
- The list of firms is sourced from a wide variety of commercial and non-commercial sources readily available in the public domain.
- We provide this directory as a source of information and assistance for the users that make use of Vocay.io to read content, research companies and apply for job vacancies.
- The Employer Directory is updated on a very regular basis and we make no claim whatsoever that the list is exhaustive, or that it includes every single entity or firm that operates in the broader manpower, recruitment and executive search sector that falls within the geographical coverage of the website.
- If you are a representative, director or shareholder of a manpower, recruitment or executive search firm that is not included in the Employer directory, you may contact us and request the inclusion of the firm in the directory.
- An inclusion request will not be unreasonably denied, but the firm must reflect the definitions with regard to sector and geography as outlined above.
- The final decision to include or exclude any firm is at the total discretion of Vocay.io.
- Registered manpower, recruitment and executive search firms may opt to enter into a commercial agreement/s with Vocay.io to promote employer branding, content distribution, company information and to advertise job vacancies on a dedicated Employer profile.
- Employers may only post genuine job vacancies that represent a single vacancy and the use of blanket adverts with multiple geographies is not permitted.
- Job advertisements must not contain URLs or links to any other websites, material of which you do not have the copyright and permission to utilise.
- The contents of the site such as text, graphics, images, button icons, logos and other information or material is the property of Vocay.io or of clients that elect to use the services of this site. Unauthorised use of this material many violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
- Employer profiles and job advertisements must not contain any material that could be considered to be offensive or insensitive.
- You may not post any information or content within a job advertisement that does not comply with the applicable laws or regulations of the state and country where the job is to be performed, including laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility, and data privacy.
- If an application to a job is received by an employee of the employer, the employee and employer agrees to keep this application confidential.
- If you have a password assigned to you allowing access to non-public areas of the site, then the Employer agrees that this password cannot be distributed to any third party.
- Unauthorised distribution of the user name and password could lead to termination of the contract and the immediate removal of the Employer profile.
- Vocay.io is intended for use by individuals who are seeking information, reading content, Employer information and/or to apply for jobs that are hosted on the website.
- For the avoidance of doubt there is no direct cost for the use of this site, levied by Vocay.io to candidates.
- Candidates can only utilise this site to access information and/or to apply for jobs that are hosted on the website by the firms that appear on the site.
- Vocay.io reserves the right to suspend or terminate the right of the candidate to access the site in the event of misuse at its sole discretion.
- If you have a password assigned to you then the candidate agrees that this password cannot be distributed to any third party.
- Unauthorised distribution of user name and password could lead to termination of the candidate’s user account.
- Candidates can only utilise this site for personal use and posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate CV will lead to immediate termination of the rights of the candidate to access the site.
- Vocay.io reserves the right to suspend or terminate the right of the candidate to access the site as its sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Consequential Damages
- Vocay.io does not warrant that the site will operate error-free or that its server is free from computer viruses or harmful mechanisms.
- If the use of Vocay.io or the content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Vocay.io will not be liable for such costs.
- Vocay.io content, material and services are provided without any warranties of any kind.
- Vocay.io makes no guarantees about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content, CVs, material, services, software, text graphics and links on this site.
- Vocay.io does not vet candidates who apply for jobs and it’s the sole responsibility of the Employer to assess the suitability of any job applicant and to make the final decision on recruitment.
- In no event shall Vocay.io, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned on Vocay.io be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost dates, or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use Vocay.io and the material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory.
- Vocay.io will automatically subscribe both candidates and clients who elect to register an account on the site, download a template or via a variety of different site features where an email address is required to continue or finalise a process, function or service on the site.
- We will never disclose information about individual visits to Vocay.io or personal information to any outside parties, except when the law requires us to do so.
- Under no circumstances will Vocay.io provide any Candidate information whatsoever to Employers.
- By registering an email address you are granting consent to receiving occasional marketing or information emails and communications from Vocay.io.
- You may unsubscribe from these lists at any time by following the unsubscribe command link within the communication or by contacting us directly via the ‘Contact’ command on the bottom menu of the website.
- Vocay.io operates a no spam policy.