Our client is a global recruitment consultancy with just under 1,000 employees globally and we’ve been asked to search for an Associate Director to join their team in Singapore (open to candidates based in Singapore or open to relocating).
The role would start by getting familiar with the desk, whilst building up trust and taking over reporting lines from the existing team who sit within Infrastructure & Data. The objective would be to inherit the perm team, scale the team across all functions with a career path to overseeing both perm & contracting. In this role, you’d also spearhead BD efforts and act as the face of Technology for the agency. Experience in contracting would be highly valued as well.
The agency is pre-IPO and preparing for exit in a couple of years. A major part of their strategy to increase their valuation is to drive the expansion of their Tech team significantly, so they’re looking for a leader to oversee that. Directors also get equity in the business, so it could be quite lucrative during the exit event.
- Be responsible for leading the business development efforts as a leader of a team of 360 recruiters
- Work as a billing manager covering 360 recruitment about 70% of the time and managing / scaling about 30% of the time. This split will shift more towards management as the team grows
- Train, mentor, coach and develop the existing and new team members that you hire
- Manage the perm team initially with potential to build and grow the contracting business as well
- 360 recruitment experience as an individual, with personal billings ideally reaching a range of between SGD 400k at a minimum up towards 700k
- Track record hiring, managing and coaching a team, it could be a smaller team of 2 recruiters or a larger team of 8 recruiters
- Ambition to be a biller, not just a manager and lead from the front
If you’re interested to learn more about the company, please contact me on LinkedIn.